CMR+ offers deeper document insights with enhanced enterprise capabilities
London / Boston / Bangalore, 10 Oct 2023
AntWorks, the leader in Intelligent Document Processing (IDP), announced the integration of Generative AI into CMR+. The introduction of GenAI marks a pivotal moment in the industry’s evolution, empowering data and document-intensive industries to automate the routine of search, data extraction and analysis of complex documents. This facilitates straight-through processing and augmentation of decision-making by business users, enabling a step change in efficiency, effectiveness and accuracy around document related processes.
CMR+ has integrated Generative AI technologies, governed by the following principles:
- Remain model-agnostic to benefit from the best models available in terms of price, performance and flexibility
- Seamless integration of GenAI along with traditional techniques to offer a unified user experience
- Factoring enterprise priorities around data privacy, cost-efficiency, transparency and throughput
CMR+ leverages Generative AI to go beyond extraction to offer valuable insights for decision makers and analysts. It reduces and eliminates the traditional need for large middle and back-office staff to routinely summarise and prepare structured data from documents received, or retrieved from an archive, enabling better decision-making.
Mike Hobday, CEO of AntWorks, says, “At AntWorks, we have been continuously innovating and pushing the boundaries of Intelligent Document Processing. By leveraging Generative AI, we have extended the scope of straight-through processing. We are committed to expanding CMR+ functionality to provide document search, comparison, summarisation, and data transformation capabilities through a workbench for front-office analysts.”
With the power of Generative AI, AntWorks’ CMR+ extends its capabilities into document insights, empowering a new class of users in the front and mid-office. CMR+ now has capabilities in
- Improved extraction from documents without need for extensive training or configuration effort
- Analysis of multiple documents through a user-friendly conversational interface while retaining context throughout the conversations
- Comparison of clauses from the document with clauses elsewhere in the document or against a defined benchmark
- Search across a library of documents to identify the relevant content through a semantic search
- Determine the next-best action based on incoming data and defined policy
AntWorks™ is the global leader in Intelligent Document Processing. We use proprietary Artificial Intelligence technology to unlock, classify and digitise vital data in the full range of business documents. Our product, CMR+, understands and contextualises information with unrivalled accuracy and minimal intervention. Designed for flexibility and ease of use, it processes hard-to-read, complex, ‘unstructured’ content; emails, contracts, reports, tables, images and handwriting.
Founded in 2015, AntWorks is headquartered in Singapore with market presence in US and UK with a team of 100 specialists. The company is rated highly by IDP analysts and used by Fortune 500 insurers, banks, .
For media inquiries, please contact: