As a Content & Comms Manager, you will be responsible for defining AntWorks global content strategy, creation, governance, and operations for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
You are an experienced professional with excellent writing and editing skills. You have past experience as a content marketer, be detail-oriented, error-free and ‘wow’ with your writing skills. You should also be an expert in content optimization and brand consistency. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience. You will be expected to prioritize and manage your work with minimal guidance from leadership or other corporate communications team members.
Academic: English major with a strong academic record from a top-tier university preferred but not mandatory
Experience: 8 – 12 years of experience
Internal: Internal stakeholders and management team
External: Marketing agencies/vendors, advertising firms.
- Develop content & content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with teams to plan and develop collaterals and content both for online and offline channels and campaigns
- Create and publish engaging content. Edit, proof-read and improve posts.
- Liaise with teams to ensure brand consistency and Optimize content according to SEO
- Analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar both for internal and external comms.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g., copyright and data protection)
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Define AntWorks’ global content strategy and oversee global content creation, governance, and operations
- Effectively and efficiently partner with brand & digital, events, and product marketing to deliver on content needs across the customer lifecycle to various stakeholders
- Use data to measure results and inform planning and strategy development. Develop content strategy & inbound content marketing program in addition to managing AntWorks
- 8+ years of experience working as a content & comms leader in B2B technology space (SaaS Industry experience preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing & creation, preferably in the software industry
- You can prove the below with content already publicly available created by you
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, as evidenced by prior work product and the AntWorks interview process
- Strong instincts for how to break down complex concepts into easy-to-understand, creative messaging for non-technical audiences
- Impeccable time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent process-oriented thinking to support the development of scalable processes
- Advantage if you have prior experience of managing PR
- Able to coordinate across many teams and perform in a fast-moving startup environment
- Able to work effectively with senior management, team player
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines consistently
- Collaboration: the ability to work with stakeholders across multiple teams and functions, manage projects and deliverables
- Communication: excellent spoken and written communication skills for storytelling across various marketing channels
- Research: strong research and analytical skills to study the industry, and competitors and keep up to date with the newest and latest